Membership with ANZSSA will provide you with the following benefits:
contribute to a network that informs and enhances institutional and individual practice via expert advice and knowledge sharing;
- the opportunity to participate in ANZSSA’s activities, including professional development opportunities, usually at a reduced rate;
- discounted members’ registration fee for ANZSSA’s annual conference;
- online copies of the Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Student Services Association Inc. (JANZSSA) twice yearly;
- access to resources, information, professional guidelines and best practice documents; and
- ability to join various regional and professional focus groups.
The annual membership period is from 1 July to 30 June the following year.
Click here to find out how to become a New Zealand ANZSSA Member.
To become an Australian or international member of ANZSSA please click here . Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, or cheque.
After completing the online process, you will receive a tax invoice / receipt.
Membership is available in the following categories:
- INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP ($950 AUD for Australian or International members, or $950 NZD for New Zealand members) – Tertiary education institutions may purchase an institutional membership. This is the most economical option. Unlimited members from your institution can be listed as members and they will all receive the monthly e-newsletter, online access to JANZSSA our journal, discounted access to professional development courses and conferences, as well as the opportunity to apply for the international exchange opportunities. To see if your institution is already a member please email us.
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP ($100 AUD or NZD) – Individual staff can seek professional membership. Members will receive the benefits described above.
- STUDENT MEMBERSHIP ($50 AUD or NZD) – Current post-secondary students can seek a student membership, with access to full benefits at a reduced rate.